Saturday, February 03, 2007

Marks from Africa

Yesterday, one year after I had my last exam at Chuo Kikoo Dar es Salaam I finally got my marks.
But why do I get a B in 'keyboard instruction' and in 'university chorus'? I have never attended this courses (didn't even know that there is a university chorus). But I think now I understand, probably I got that classes because 'artificial intelligence' and 'network design and administration' is just missing, as if I've never been there though that are the only two classes I could use here for my studies...
That's the African style I love so much.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Really weird style

Anonymous said...

Pole... :)

Julia said...

Really weird style

Unknown said...

Haha! Haven't been in to your blog for a loooong time, but this post was hillarious, as our American friends would have said.
Can't understand why you can't use Univeristy chorus in you Australian degree, it should mach your course in African drumming.
I really do wonder how its even possible to make such a mistake...

Cri Cri