Saturday, October 27, 2007

Back to Austria

Finally back home. What a endless trip. The flight from Shanghai to Doha was ok, because I could sleep well in the plane. Little bit scary were all the controls at the airport in Shanghai though. I have never showed my passport so many times in such short time.

After 8 hours I think we arrived in Doha. Actually we wanted to take a look at the city but they wanted 30 USD for a Visa and that was too much for us so we stayed at the airport. Outside it looked so nice and warm (dessert actually) and inside we were freezing in our jackets because of the damn aircondition. Must have had around 15°C I guess.

After the super boring time at the airport we had 6 super super boring hours at the plane to Vienna. But we made it and more important we made it through the customs. But maybe I shouldn't go too much into details here ;-)

No comments: