Monday, June 09, 2008

Swedish railways

Another interesting thing I experienced was the Swedish Railways SJ.
I tried to pick up my motorbike from Lerum the first time on Wednesday last week and had to go by train. So I bought my ticket for the train at 17:17 and was supposed to be there 20 minutes later. But it shouldn't be like that. The train was canceled and so was the next one at 17:32. And 17:47 was too late for me to reach to store in time...
No money back, no nothing.

So I tried again on Thursday and this time the train was in time. I though it was probably just a one time thing that the train was late. Nothing to worry about too much. Can happen.
So I was at the store at a quarter to 6 but now they had already closed. Man I was angry!
So back by train. But not the next one, not the one after but two after because they were canceled again for some strange reason...


They third try was today. To be on the save side I left the office a bit earlier to get the train at 16:32. But no, it was canceled. Instead it left 16:47 and only to my station from there many people had to change to a bus...

I really wonder why this track is so fucked up. Out of four trains I wanted to take only ONE was in time.

No comments: