Sunday, October 19, 2008

Swedish television

ok sorry, I didn't feel like writing any more about my Turkey trip. Such things should be done when you are there or never I guess.

But now to new frontiers...

Now that Lovisa moved to Oslo (she got a job there) I have a lot of time feeling bored and watching TV. But watching TV can sometime be nice especially when they show "stor i Japan" (big in Japan). An experiment where two freaky Swedish guys try to become famous in Japan with their music within one month. I think...
And one of their songs (they only have two) feels a bit like written for me :=)

Listen for yourself: (hit the small blue button)


2 comments:

Yngvild said...

Norway is the place to be, Flo :) Come come come... (though im not there..)

Flo Flo said...

hm, maybe I should try Gahna...