Monday, October 09, 2006

KriKri

Next highlight of my trip was when I visited Christopher same same as hamburger in Oslo. One day on the bike brought me from Skage to Oslo where I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Molotov Molstad. To get warm he treated me with deliciouse Danisch beer and even better barbecue. After we saw only the second half of the worldcup final we went out and enjoyed the nightlife of Oslo (Those bastards started the final one hour earlier than the other games). I was especially impressed by the taxi driver who brought us home. He was like a taxi driver in Tanzania and in very good mood. He turned on the music really loud and singing "don't worry, be happy" with us. If only all cab driver were like that...
The next day Lovisa also came to Oslo so we could start a trip to all the natural highlights of Norway. The night before we left Christopher was very helpful and showed us all the good places we had to see and so we set a rout through Norwayland...
Det er veldig viktig a pusse tennene!

No comments: