Thursday, October 05, 2006

Headache in Trondheim

The next day I felt terrible with all the ultra expensive beer in my head. My theory is that the intesity of beeing hangover depends not on the amount of alcohol but on the money you spent for the alcohol. That also explains why I could drink quite many beers in Tanzania compared to here...
So much for the theory. I guess Tonje didn't feel much better - check out the sunglasses but we had to do the whole sightseeing program.
First we went to a museum for hm, don't really know - natural science of something where they showed the Norwegian wildlife but no wales :-( and Trondheim how it looked some hundret years ago - Tonje helped an old lady to carry a bucket of water.
Next stop was the cathedral of Trondheim. A tourist fly catcher. They let you pay for the cathedral and if you want to see the crown jewels that are in the cathedral you have to pay again. And there is no reduction for students! How antisocial is that?
Well we paid for everything and I must say at the end it was worth it. But I must warn you - don't go up the tower when you're not 100% sober. That might kill you! Hundrets of steps, really steep and so narrow that there is no turning back - terrible.
To recover we went to the fishmarket where we bought some shrimp and a whale burger. I'm not joking, we had whale. Tasts like beef and smells a bit like fish but I think everything smells like fish when you buy it at the fishmarket.
At night I was watching a football match I don't remember and poor Tonje had to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo!
haha, that was fun!
im in france now, were supposed to come to u as well, but cant afford that long a holiday..
but ill come next year!
sorry io haven't answered ur mail yet(!) but been working double, and my internet doesn't work those few hours im at home...
løvv!