Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Molotov Molstad

Be aware people of Tanzania. The shooting at Ubungo is solved! The robbery has been commited by a Norwegian gangster called Molotov Molstad. Today a responsibility claim reached me by the criminal himself. That's what it sais:

"The robbery in Ubungo was actually planned and executed by me, "Molotov Molstad". The idea was to use the 1 billion on suvirneers but now I have to cope with only 150 million. To bad."

To help the great Tanzanian policemen to catch the criminal Muzungu as fast as possible I publish two pictures of the thug. On the first you see Molotov Molstad building one of his formidable molotov cocktails.
The second one shows him attacking defenceless Tanzanians using his redoubtable one handed finger in the nose throw.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the two women in burkas behind Mr. Molotov...
Are they accomplices in crime?

Flo Flo said...

Please pretend you never saw them if you want to live on...