Saturday, March 25, 2006

PSP and Google maps

Yesterday and today my days were very relaxed. Sun bathing on the beach and enjoying the warm weather - soon I'll be in rainy Dar Es Salaam again. Owen an Irish guy that stays with me in the dorm of our backpackers asked me if I am interested in buying his PSP (for those who don't know, that's a portable video game console). Unbelievable how briliant the graphic is. Tried it for some time, different games like Tennis, Football, Prince of Persia but found out very soon that I'm too old for such kind of games. Too bad, he offered it to me for a really good price.
To let you be part of my beach I looked it up in Google/maps and got this link for you. The guy with the blue shorts is me ;-) Enjoy the beach of Camps bay.
By the way, did you know that Nicolas Cage uses to come here some times.

No comments: