Tuesday, April 25, 2006

chipsi in my eye

Yesterday after work I decided to make a traditional Tanzanian / Swaheli dinner together with Dani. We had delicious chipsi mayai that almost tasted like in Tanzania - I didn't use enough oil to have the real original taste and the eggs were fried too good. But the result was really good though!
We tried to find some African beer too but no success. All we found was Finish beer, so we took that- Lapin Kulta, not bad and isn't Africa and Finland, almost the same? KIPIS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh...the sight of Lapin Kulta makes me feel like home..!:) but its not usual next to chipsi in my eye...

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I love Lapin Kulta. Once I went to sweden only to smugle some to norway. When I came there I found out I had to be 20 to buy beer in stupid sweden, so I went home with a lot of soda and candy. The next yeart I puled of my smuggeling expedition without problems.
Lapin Kulta is illigal in Norway, or very expencive, cant remeber which...
Christopher