Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gothenburg I'm coming

It was Sunday and our plan was to go to Gothenburg. Lovisa and Ida by bus and I by bike. I was really not looking forward to that after the extremly long and cold trip from Berlin to Vadstena. But I was lucky, Lovisa wanted to come with me. That means at least insulation from behind.
But there were also Lovisa's parents who were a bit worried to let her daughter go on a motorbike all the way from Vadstena to Gothenburg and by the way, the day after Midsommar-weekend is usually the day when most traffic accidents happen.
So Lovisa agreed to go only half the way with me and then jump in the bus for the last and most dangerouse part of the way.
Well she didn't tell me about that plan though, so I took her all the way of course.
After a shower to get warm we picked up our stuff from Ida who arrived a bit later at the busstation. Tak Ida for bringing our stuff!
I think that day we went to bed quite early because we both were really tired after that weekend and the next day Lovisa had to leave to her excursion to lake Vättern I think.

No comments: