Saturday, September 30, 2006

Home alone

Lovisa went away to lake Vättern with school to look at some plants and flowers and stuff and I have her flat for myself now!!!
Well, but what do you do alone in a flat that is somewhere in a town you don't know and people speak a strange language you don't understand and you feel a bit lonely. Right, you call a friend.
So in the afternoon I met my old kompis Patriki from Tanzania to have some Prips (Swedish beer). Poa kabisa, my day was saved. Later on also Karolina came over. Was so nice to see them again!
Actually it was so nice with them that I moved from Lovisa's apartment to Patrick's where I could stay for some days. What a nice guy! He had to work though so I was exploring the town by myselfe during the day. I Saw every museum and tried some of the cafes in town.
In the evening we were watching football at röda sten, meeting nice friends of him at kings head and some other places, going to his band room, playing some music, watching Lahle performing at a concert - a really good concert!

I stayed here for about a week before I moved on to Norway - oh, I must not forget I also saw Robbie Williams live at Ullevi stadion - what a week.

No comments: